Caring for your HBY wig is pretty simple. To get the optimum longevity out of your wig and to keep it in prime condition, follow the maintenance instructions below.
- Wash your wig on a weekly/bi monthly basis
- Detangle your wig first by combing through with a wide tooth comb
- Fill up your sink with warm/cold water, add shampoo directly to the hair. Wash wig throughly then empty the water in the sink. Rinse the wig with warm/cold water.
- Pat dry with a towel
- Add conditioner then detangle again with a wide tooth comb. Leave conditioner on for as long as you desire
- Let the wig air dry
- Always add a heat protector spray prior to styling
- Style as desired but try not to use heat on a high setting
- If you can, opt for styling without heat or limit your heat usage to once a week if possible
- If you choose to sleep with your unit wrap your hair with a silk scarf or cover your pillows with a silk pillow case
- If you want to maintain your style for longer, store your wig on a mannequin head